Authors: Dr. Jean-Paul Rodrigue and Dr. Laetitia Dablanc
City logistics is the means over which freight distribution takes place in urban areas and the strategies that can improve its efficiency while mitigating congestion and environmental externalities.
The contents of this section have been migrated to a new web site focusing specifically on city logistics issues (City Logistics: Concepts, Policy and Practice).
- What is City and Logistics?
- The Diversity of Urban Freight Distribution
- Urban Logistical Challenges
- Urban Freight Distribution Channels
- Freight Distribution Strategies for City Logistics